Education.com works with teachers and curriculum developers to create educational activities and other resources for kids.
Today, gather your kindergartner and their friends together for this fun number matching game.
Your little one will recognize numbers in no time at all!
What You Need:
- Deck of playing cards
- Up to 4 players
What You Do:
- Ask one of the players to be the dealer. Have him give each player 4 cards.
- Place the remaining cards face down in the center of the table.
- Have the first player turn over the top card and set it face up to start a discard pile.
- Have the other players look at their cards and if they have a matching card, they must also put it face up in the discard pile.
- Continue playing until only one of the players has cards left, or the deck runs out. Alternatively, the first player to get rid of his cards can be declared the winner.