I assume that because I am from Alabama, a decent amount my readers are from there was well, and maybe more specifically, are also Crimson Tide fans. Therefore, I also assume there may be some readers who will be making the trip to Atlanta to watch the Crimson Tide take on the Mountaineers in the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game on August 30.
So, courtesy of the World of Coca-Cola, I am able to giveaway 4 tickets to World of Coca-Cola to readers traveling to Atlanta for the game. The tickets are good for a visit the attraction, so one lucky reader can take 3 friends or family members along. (Also, they are valid through the end of this year.)
Here’s what to do to try to win:
If you truly are the 1st, I will personally respond to confirm that you are the sole winner of all 4 tickets. (Then I’ll follow up privately to confirm your mailng address to give to World of Coca-Cola to send the tickets.)
Update: It took 48 minutes… then this happened:
So it’s official, Charles Van Dyke is the winner! Thanks for reading and for playing, Charles.
Also, there are a lot of big events going on in Atlanta that weekend – specifically for the Kickoff Game, and otherwise – and you might be interested in checking out this list of the family-friendly things going on if you’re in town for the game. Included below is World of Coca-Cola‘s list of the top 6 things to do in Atlanta the weekend of August 30th, 2014.
6 Things to Do in Atlanta for the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game, Presented By World Of Coca-Cola
1) Fan Days at the World of Coca-Cola are August 26 through September 2. Buy your tickets here and receive $3 off general admission to get a glimpse inside the world’s #1 brand and see what the fizz is all about.
2) As a football fan, how could you not visit the new College Football Hall of Fame? The attraction is going all out for its Grand Opening on August 23. Celebrate the rich history of the game and make memories of your own with historic and contemporary artifacts, interactive multimedia displays, children’s activities and more.
3) For some free fun, grab your fellow fans and hit up Tailgate Town on the West Plaza. How can you resist food sampling, games, giveaways and a BBQ cook-off?
4) If you want to take your tailgating up a notch, purchase tickets for the Bama Bash Team Tailgate at the Georgia World Congress Center. Yes, that’s an air-conditioned tailgate featuring pregame entertainment and a delicious buffet.
5) Refresh yourself with an ice-cold drink and cheer on your favorite team at its Pep Rally when you visit the FanZone presented by Coca-Cola Zero. Don’t miss out on the dozens of interactive games and sponsor attractions.
6) While walking down the Atlanta streets, it’s likely that you’ll find yourself in the middle of a science-fiction scene. That’s because Dragon Con is returning to Atlanta this Labor Day weekend. For some fantastical fun – and lots of Storm Troopers – check out the annual parade.