It’s a good idea to try a new smoothie and juice recipes involving your whole family while enjoying tons of health benefits. While there are commercially available fresh juices, you can save more by making homemade juices, plus having the assurance of a freshly prepared and chemically-free fruit juices for you and your family.
Check out the benefits of juicing fresh fruits by reading below:
Save Money While Drinking Healthy
You can make 1.5 liters of healthy orange-carrot-apple juice for less than $10, which is good for the whole family. The average price of a single juice bottle available for sale by local vendors is around $7.99, so making your healthy juice will considerably save you much money and still have something left for the next serving.
Here’s how to make a healthy orange-carrot-apple juice:
- Prepare the following ingredients: 5 pounds bag of apples, 3 pounds bag of oranges, and 10 pounds bag or carrots.
- Use a high-quality juicer, like one from https://www.goodnature.com/, to help you make a fresh orange-carrot-apple juice.
- You can add about a cup of water to the orange-carrot-apple juice to make the consistency a little bit thinner.
- Serve the healthy orange-carrot-apple juice chilled or by adding ice.
Easy Way to Let Your Child Consume Fruits and Veggies
Are your children selective when eating fruits and vegetables? Well, with juicing and a little creativity in preparation, you’ll be surprised how kids love drinking juice made from fresh fruits, vegetables, and even spices, including tomatoes, beets, ginger, celery, cucumber, kale, and spinach. Indeed, fresh juices are perfect, most especially during summer.
Because it’s a difficult task for parents to feed children with cuts of fruits and veggies, nutritionists advise parents to be creative. One way is to introduce juicing, which is an excellent alternative to serving whole fruits and vegetables.
Here are some tips when preparing fresh juices to kids:
- Give toddlers apple or orange juice and meet their daily requirements of vitamin C. Children who drink healthy fresh juice can get more potassium, magnesium, iron, folate, vitamin C, and vitamin B6 than those who don’t.
- Serve juices with their favorite snacks, like baked potatoes or sandwiches.
- Always follow up with water after drinking juices to clear the throat from fruit fibers and satisfy thirst and satiety.
Easy Way to Prepare Nutritious Drink for the Family
You’ll be happy to see your little ones guzzle apple, blackberry, beet, and carrot juice. Just make sure that you choose the right juice extractor.
Here are the following best features and benefits of a juice extractor or juicer:
- Enough power to easily juice carrots, cucumbers, beets, and bulky vegetables by choosing a juicer with a powerful motor.
- Simple to use and clean up juicer with a cleaning tool, sweeping the strainer in a single easy motion.
- Eliminate pre-cutting by buying one with a large chute.
- Create foam-free juice by shopping a juice extractor with a froth separator.
- One great feature is a speed toggle switch for maximum juice yield.
- It’s a good idea to choose one with a large pulp bin, which is perfect for continuous juicing.
- A good juicer produces a large number of fresh juices in a short time, with a chute and motor that could manage loads of fruits and veggies.
Provide and Meet Your Daily Nutrient Needs
Parents should take the utmost care when feeding children, providing all the necessary nutrients for a healthy body and mind. However, kids are fussy eaters and don’t like to eat fruits and vegetables, which are a rich source of vitamins and minerals.
Here are the health benefits of juicing to the family:
- Juices are an excellent source of energy required for the proper development of the body.
- Carrot juice provides vitamin A, orange juice contains vitamin c, and the juice of leafy vegetables provides B-vitamins and roughage, making a perfect drink for growing children.
- Juicing helps hydrate the body while providing essential nutrients.
- Help your family develop healthy eating habits with juicing instead of consuming soda or soft drinks, which are very high in sugar and may lead to diabetes.
- Provide expecting mothers or pregnant women the needed amount of folate, iron, and vitamins obtained from fruits and vegetables for a healthy pregnancy.
Juicing is delicious, healthy, and fun. Also, it’s a cost-effective way to let your children consume fresh fruits and veggies without forcing them to do so. You can experiment with different fruits and vegetables or check online tutorials from the best chefs or seasoned juicers out there.