So far this year, I’ve had 2 separate businesses approach me about essentially buying ad space in the form of a guest blog post…
By hiring me, I not only helped those companies get exposure and establish authority in their field on an established 3rd party website, but it also ultimately helped increase their SEO (search engine optimization); as Google rewards the link in the bio, and that provides ranking value when people search, especially if there is semantic content surrounding the key phrases.
I could easily and quickly do the same for you.
Not to mention, I would be publicizing your blog post(s) on my social media channels: I have over 1,000 “likes” (followers) on my Facebook fan page, in addition to over 1,100 Facebook friends on my personal account, over 700 followers on Twitter… plus over 400 blog subscribers through WordPress.
The first company to utilize my services this year was Comcast; they ended up hiring me for 3 separate posts:
More recently, Superior Honda hired me to publish their guest blog post as well.
I base my $100 fee on the pricing that Comcast proposed to me when they reached out to me. It was worth it to them to hire me for that rate; as was the case with Superior Honda, who was next in line.
So my rate is not simply arbitrary. It’s based on what I’ve been paid 4 times now by 2 different companies this year. That is the rate that the free market has decided my services are currently worth, based on my size and reach.
(For a bit more, you can hire me to write the article myself, instead of you sending me a pre-written guest blog post yourself. I have an English degree from Liberty University, so I am skilled in this area.)
In case you’re considering doing business with me, here is some information about my website, Family Friendly Daddy Blog, that I feel you will find appealing. These are 7 reasons to hire me for the gig:
1) This blog was born in May 2009; making it over 7 years old- meaning that my blog is an established website to link to, which is important for SEO.
2) Visitor traffic on my blog averages around 14,000 views per month. That’s pretty solid traffic for a 3rd party blog. The fact that you’re reading my blog post now proves my blog is effective in reaching new readers.
3) I personally feature no “official” ads on my website (though occasionally WordPress does use discreet banner ads at the bottom of my posts), as my blog only earns money through sponsored guest blog posts. What that means is my blog isn’t flashing ads like Time Square. If you choose me for the job, visitors won’t be distracted by other companies or products when they read your guest blog post. Instead, they’ll be more focused on your brand.
4) For no additional fee, I am happy to include one of your YouTube videos to further reach your potential customers through yet another social media platform.
5) In most cases, I can have the guest blog post up within 48 hours. I will simply invoice you through PayPal the moment I publish the article, after I email you the blog link.
6) I begin every sponsored post with the proper disclaimer, to make readers immediately aware of our independently contracted business agreement. I play by the rules.
7) My rate is pretty decent; as a legitimate 3rd party independent blogger. I feel that 100 bucks is a good deal for the package I offer.
If you’re interested in moving forward, there are just 3 simple steps. Here’s what to do next:
1) Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your guest blog draft; ideally between 300 to 400 words relevant to a “family friendly” audience. (Please see the standard set by Superior Honda, 3 Tips for Getting the Best Deal When Buying a Car, which serves as a useful blog post that readers would choose to read anyway. It’s very clever!)
2) Attach at least one related photo to illustrate your blog post.
3) Include a bio line, which will trace you and your company’s website to my blog. For example, at the end of the guest blog post: “Max is a marketing assistant for Superior Honda, a new and used Honda dealership in Louisiana.“
That’s it. From there, I will follow up to confirm when the post will go live. Then I’ll send you the link and a PayPal invoice.
Let me know if I can answer any questions about my services. I am Nick Shell with Family Friendly Daddy Blog and I believe I can help your business.